Kitchen Manager - Royal George, Thornbury
Set within the beautiful town of Thornbury, the Royal George boasts traditional settings mixed with modern bars, delicious menus and great entertainment. Looking to always engage with the community and popular with events, this energetic pub could be the next challenge for you!
Why don’t you click here and find out more.
Our Kitchen Managers are essential in ensuring our delicious food concepts are prepared and presented to the highest standard. Our individual menus have been carefully selected to reflect our appetite for quality fresh produce across our kitchens. We are looking for a catering expert with real attention to detail and knowledge of stock control, purchasing and food hygiene compliance to lead a team and strive to deliver service excellence.
If you have management experience, love managing a large team and are passionate about hospitality then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
We’d love to talk to you if:
- You’re a perfectionist who takes pride in what comes out of your kitchen
- You can motivate and train a small team, inspiring them to deliver an efficient food operation
- You have excellent knowledge of current food hygiene and safety laws
- You have great processes in place to ensure effective stock control
- You have Food Safety Level 3, or even better, level 4!
Who are we?
Bermondsey Pub Company are an eclectic collection of pubs, bound together by a common vision to create a sense of belonging and individuality, ensuring an outstanding guest experience whatever the occasion. We create a positive environment, celebrate our successes and seek ways to have fun with our teams and guests.
What we Offer You
We are excited to announce we are in partnership with University College Birmingham to develop our food training programme. Exciting projects to be rolled out in 2019!
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and development to actively support progression within Bermondsey
- 28 days holiday