Assistant Manager - The Phene
Salary – Up to £28,000
Location – Chelsea
Experience: 2 years Assistant Manager in a high volume, food led venue
The Phene is one of Chelsea’s most well-known destinations and now we’re looking for a strong, food focused Assistant Manager to join our friendly team as we gear up for summer.
A glamorous pub in a quiet residential area of Chelsea, with a history that dates back to 1853. Beautifully renovated, with a restaurant, two private dining rooms, and a gorgeous sun-filled garden, we’re a fantastic local pub, a wonderful place for dinner, a boutique wedding venue, and everything in between.
If you are hungry to jump straight into a well-established venue with a quality team of managers and chefs, then get in touch! If you are experienced with high volume sales especially when the sun shines, then get in touch!
What’s in store for our Assistant Manager:
- To develop a friendly, engaged and knowledgeable restaurant team, and lead them from the front
- To conduct regular service, food and beverage trainings
- To conduct pre-service briefings
- To nurture a customer-first culture
- To set a weekly knowledge & service quiz and ensure team participation
- To get the FOH team fully engaged with the City Club app and increase customer usage
- To drive team incentives and look for ways to increase restaurant sales, particularly weekday lunchtimes and early week
Here’s what we offer for our Assistant Manager:
- A fantastic role within an extremely successful business and a rapidly expanding company
- A really competitive salary
- A generous and transparent bonus scheme
- Access to a comprehensive, structured and proven training programme developing you from Assistant Manager into a fully-fledged General Manger
- Flexible hours
- Discounts at all City Pub Group sites
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
To apply, please send us a copy of your CV with a short cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great Assistant Manager for team Phene!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ben & The Team