CH&Co and its brand divisions are one of the most respected and vibrant, cutting edge companies within the food service sector today. We have a reputation for good food, unrivalled service and a passion for making each and every eating experience a memorable one.
We are currently looking for a General Manager who will be based at our incredible venue in the heart of Canary Wharf.
Housing an impressive selection of over 200 rums (and counting), a menu that features dishes that promise to spice up even the dullest days. Our venue is well known for its buzzing atmosphere that makes this incredible destination one of the best places to work in East London.
Our ideal General Manager loves creating a buzzy, friendly and energetic atmosphere and will embrace becoming part of the community. You should also have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to carry on building an impressive calendar of events to keep our customers coming back for more.
What’s in it for our next General Manager:
- The opportunity to be an autonomous Manager where your ideas can be developed into the business and where your hard-work is regularly rewarded.
- Progressive and collaborative working environment.
- An opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and really drive the business forward.
- Recognised with a competitive salary between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
What we’re looking for:
- Innovative, confident and pro-active approach to running a drinks focused destination
- A real host! A charming and engaging personality that can build great relationships with staff and customers.
- Working knowledge of a drinks focused venue – stock management is an essential requirement.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders within an client centric environment where primary business decisions are made at site level.
- Proactive in finding new business opportunities, networking and confident with marketing.
- Proven track record of controlling and managing budgets, Health & Safety and overall compliance.
- Confident working with a busy kitchen that can deliver consistent seasonal food
Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of local and international Rum trends and other liquor trends.
- A passion for fun-filled events and the ability to plan a diverse year-round calendar.
- Personal License.
- Previous experience dealing with social media accounts and marketing-based campaigns.
- Passion and dedication to attention to detail across all areas of a high-volume venue.
Applicants must be passionate, genuine service centric ambassadors and keen to help us grow our growing reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.