General Manager - BrewDog Oxford
We at BrewDog have one mission. We want to make other people as passionate about great craft beer as we are. Our bars are at the forefront of that mission, delivering amazing beer & customer service at all times. Globally we have 66 bars - 43 in the UK, 3 in the US & 20 internationally!
BrewDog Oxford was a long time coming and we’re delighted to have a presence on the bustling Cowley Road. A year and a half since opening, we’re really pleased with how we’ve been received in Oxford and now need a superstar GM to drive the bar to the next level.
About The Role
We are constantly trying to push the boundaries & always try to ensure the distance between ourselves and our customers is as small as possible, our bars are a vital meeting point for passionate craft beer enthusiasts and novices alike.
As GM you will play an important role in helping us fulfil our mission. We are evangelical about beer, and you will have the opportunity to help us redefine how people experience, perceive and think about beer.
• Responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the unit's operations.
• Ensuring that all aspects of the venue are run efficiently and effectively.
• Shape how this bar remains one of our key UK sites in an expanding business and industry. We want you to tell us what needs to be done to ensure this happens. You are the chief! And we plan to empower you to make the key decisions that impact the craft beer world.
• You will be responsible for leading and developing a team of around 8 BrewDog crew.
• You will be fully P&L accountable with a major emphasis on continued like for like growth.
• You will be overall responsible for delivering an amazing guest experience.
• Identifying, interviewing and hiring amazing talent.
About The Team
We have an experienced band of beer geeks in the team; many having been with us right from the start of our operation in Oxford. You’ll be the leader of a team of around 8 across the bar and our high performing kitchen; looking to maintain and develop the high levels of service currently offered in the bar.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing a food & drink businesses is essential.
• Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a driven and high performing with examples of team progression.
• We want you to be a massive beer geek & you need to inspire others to become beer geeks, so we would like you to have a good level of knowledge of craft beer & the brewing industry, but we can & will provide comprehensive beer training for everyone that joins our business.
• Be inspiring! Being able to make people passionate about great food and awesome craft beer.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB