General Manager – South London
Position: General Manager
Salary: up to £38,000 + Bonus + Accommodation
Location: South London
We are looking for a passionate General Manager, ideally from a wet led environment to drive sales at a well-known gastro pub in London. The site has plenty of potential and you will have full autonomy over the business and will be well rewarded!
The ideal General Manager will have:
- Current experience as a General Manager in a similar premium environment where quality and consistency are essential.
- Experience of being a business leader with a passion and focus on driving success and growth within the business.
- Ability to increase the sales and profitability of a business whilst ensuring guest service and expectations are consistently maintained and exceeded.
- Natural leadership skills with focus on teams’ development, training and progression.
- The ability and confidence to lead a large team in a calm and inspirational manner.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Thorough knowledge of food hygiene, health and safety and licensing legislation.
- Previous experience of being wholly responsible for the restaurants cost controls / financial administration so to fall in line with company targets.
- Excellent back of house knowledge including staff management, cost controlling, financials and license/legislative requirements.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment