Job Title: People Partner
Salary: £28,000-£30,000 plus bonus and travel
Location: Field-based – predominantly London
Are you looking for the perfect gateway into a Learning & Development and HR career? Do you fancy joining a fun, dynamic and successful Pub Company where we recognise that it’s our people that make the difference? Is it time for a new challenge and do you thrive off a fast growing and rewarding culture? If so, then we’ve got just the job for you!
Due to our rapid expansion an exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our highly experienced Head of People in driving and developing our Learning and Development and People Strategy forward. This is perfect for someone who’s looking to further their career in Learning and Development and HR and will offer the right candidate a rare insight into strategy building. There is also huge scope to make your mark and you could be instrumental in making City Pub Group and event greater place to work!
The City Pub Group boast an eclectic growing collection of independent Pubs, Restaurants and Boutique Hotels that are spread across Southern England. This is a field-based role, so you need to be confident with working independently, incredibly organised, able to manage your own diary effectively and enjoy hitting deadlines.
Our People Partner will:
- Proactively manage our Training Calendar to ensure adequate attendance.
- Manage Training Venues including booking dates, organising F&B and equipment.
- Issue joining instructions to give candidates enough time to plan and book their travel.
- Develop and maintain relationships with 3rd party training partners to guarantee maximum return on investment.
- Proactively manage and develop FLOW to ensure learning pathways are being developed, followed and supported.
- Help build engaging online training content and module frameworks.
- Engage with the Managers and their teams to continually support an active level of training participation.
- Update and manage due diligence training records and course bookings to ensure company compliance.
- Manage Training invoices and site costs.
- Ensure new starter files are compliant, including right to work and liaising with Payroll.
- Other administration and reporting of people related activities.
- Assist our Recruitment Manager during periods of annual leave.
- Work with the Head of People in creating New Opening training plans and hold some face to face sessions.
Depending on experience, there is also scope to:
- Project Manage some innovation projects.
- Deliver some face to face training.
- Support ongoing programmes such our Chef Academy and In-house Trainers.
What’s in it for our People Partner:
- The opportunity to gain a rare insight into strategy building.
- Have the chance to make your mark!
- Work alongside like-minded and dedicated professionals who take a collaborative approach to achieving success.
- Enjoy flexible working hours from the field.
- Loads of discounts and meals when you work from our sites.
- An extra day’s holiday on your birthday.
- All travel costs and work-related expenses.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Enhanced maternity scheme.
- Company laptop.
A little bit about us:
- The City Pub Group are an award-winning, vibrant and rapidly growing independent Pub Company.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
If this sounds like your perfect next role, then please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV and a short covering letter explaining what makes you the perfect person to join our team.