Assistant Bar Manager - One of London's most exciting Music venues- £27 000
Assistant Bar Manager – One of London’s most exciting Music venues- £27 000 - South London
Do you have a passion for live music?
Have you always wanted to be part of a growing team at one of London’s best live music venues?
My client runs a group of well-known independent music venues, that frequently showcase some of the biggest names in music past present and future. I’m looking for an Assistant Bar Manager with a love of live music, fresh cocktails, and most importantly the drive to succeed and grow within the team and venue.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year in a high-volume venue
- Strong team leader
- Financially astute, and be able to drive sales
- Experience with working and training in a large team
- Excellent service standards
- Passion for food and cocktails
Perks and benefits:
- Great company discounts across all sites
- Excellent training opportunities
- Clear development pathway to Assistant Manager roles
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to jameslongfield@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment