Could you set the mood of the pub?
If the staff behind our bar are the hosts of the party, then your role as Bar Supervisor is to oversee the action - keeping the energy high, the drinks flowing and the guests happy.
You’ll still be out on the front lines, serving customers and working the bar, but you’ll have one eye on the team too. By passing on your wisdom and experience, you’ll play a key role in keeping our service levels high.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
Bar work can be tough, but it’s also great fun and very rewarding. At Fuller’s, we take real pride in the premium quality of our products, and you’ll feel that same sense of pride when you see our customers having a brilliant time.
You’ll feel it too when you help to train staff newcomers – and see them flourish under your guidance.
Team spirit is vital, and it really is you and the team that set the mood of the pub. That’s why it’s important for us to have the right personalities behind the bar.
So while it would be great if you have previous experience of a similar role, we’re more interested in the character and personality you can bring to the pub.
- You must be an excellent team player
- You’ll be calm, confident and an excellent communicator
- You’ll have a warm and friendly nature
- You should thrive on responsibility
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.