General Manager - West of Reading - £35,000 - Beautiful Pub with Rooms - Potential for live in
General Manager – West of Reading - £35,000 – Beautiful Pub with Rooms – Potential for live in
My client has a beautiful pub, with loads of passing trade, creating some good trade and a strong buildup of regulars, fantastic new refurb has brought this pub right up to date. This pub also has some fantastic events and entertaining space, weekly sales can range from £20k to 30k depending on the time of year, situated very close to a well-connected train station. This site has been open for 5-6months; a site ready for an experienced General Manager to get their teeth into.
About the Venue and Company
- Beautifully property situated in a picturesque home counties town
- Customer service and maintaining the highest standards are key for this business
- High quality food and drink with great events spaces
- Stable company in growth! A business where you can put your stamp on the site
About the General Manager position
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining managers
- Ensure the venue operates smoothly, with sufficient stock and staff levels at all times
- Cash handling, budget and stock control, and full financial accountability
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember if you put me in contact with a successful candidate you could take home £500 in cash. Be a part of the COREcruitment referral scheme today!
Tweet us @COREcruitment