Assistant General Manager - Fine dining Restaurant, West London - £42,000
Assistant General Manager – Fine dining Restaurant, West London - £42,000
Following a multimillion-pound refurbishment, this new restaurant has recently opened is doors in the heart of west London and are looking for an experienced Assistant General Manager. Stylish and unique fine dining restaurant with a focus on quality, fresh ingredients and great wine.
The Assistant General Manager role:
To help run, in an effective manner, the property and team to ensure the success of the business by ensuring the highest level of standards and services given.
• Oversee all sides of the restaurant – working alongside a team of RM/AM and a team of 20+
• Drive the achievement of financial targets and budget processes
• Generate and improve service and products to achieve a competitive edge
• Deal with the day to day aspects of the business
• Briefing the team for service
• Ensure that the F&B stocks are fully controlled in line with budget in all outlets
• Carry out internal and statutory audits in line with the company health and safety policy
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Arnaud – Jacob@corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we are not always able to provide feedback; if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment