Head Chef - Japanese Restaurant
Head Chef – Japanese Restaurant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Who will you be working for?
One of the UK’s leading Japanese inspired restaurants who offer delicious noodles and Sushi which is carefully tailored to suit individual needs. Working with this restaurant group is more than just a job it’s a career and they take the career development of their Chefs seriously!
About the role:
A great opportunity for a Sous Chef who has provided them self and is ready to step up, or an experienced Head Chef looking for a new challenge where you can still have autonomy but gain a work life balance.
The Head Chef we are looking for:
- Have recent experience as Chef gained from a commercial kitchen
- Supervise the lower level chefs and support their development whilst acting as a role model for them
- Take an active role in keeping wastage and stock loss to a complete minimum
- Be confident when delegating, ordering produce, rotating stock,
- Ensuring GP is met and making sure all health and safety procedures are correctly maintained.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment