Deputy General Manager - Pub Live In
Deputy General Manager - Live in Food Pub
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns and operates high end pub restaurants and small hotels throughout the south of England from Devon to Kent. Established in 1777 Hall & Woodhouse is a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a modern and progressive approach to business.
We are seeking a competent and experienced supervisor or AM ready to step up. You will have a high end pub background and a broad knowledge of food and drink to help lead the team at our superb Smugglers Inn pub restaurant on the clifftop at Osmington near Weymouth.
Job Specification - apply if you are:
- Able to lead and inspire the team
- Able to ensure that the site cash, security and safety procedures are adhered to
- Well presented and able to follow standard procedures to manage the business and execute service effectively.
- Willing to recognise this as a commitment to support the GM in developing the pub restaurant and its employees to their full potential
- Driven to maintain impeccable service standards
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognises and rewards commitment and talent
As a DGM at the Smugglers you will receive:
- An excellent rate of pay based on your developing contribution
- Big company benefits including incentives and rewards for exceptional performance
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Excellent job security and prospects
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- All the support you need to succeed
- Staff accommodation available at £49 per week
Previous experience and knowledge of managed food pub operations with a busy food profile is essential. If you have the skills, drive and commitment to thrive in a busy and high pressure but rewarding role apply today. Due to the location would suit a person with access to independent transport.
Hospitality, DGM. Deputy General Manager, Pub, Bar, Restaurant, Management,