Head Chef - Premier Food Pub
Great Opportunity - Great Place to Work
Hall & Woodhouse is the Dorset based brewer that owns and operates high end pub restaurants and small hotels throughout the south of England from Devon to Kent. Established in 1777 Hall & Woodhouse is a family owned company that blends the best traditional values with a modern and progressive approach to business.
We are recruiting for our superb destination pub restaurant The Anchor in the Guildford/Woking area at an idyllic location by Pyrford Lock.
Job Specification - apply if you are:
- A highly organised Head Chef with experience in branded high volume service
- Dependable and resilient with a broad food knowledge
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- A good leader able to inspire and motivate your kitchen team
- A chef that enjoys the buzz of a busy service
- Able to follow and enforce food safety and hygiene standards
- Looking for a chef job that offers security and long term prospects
- Seeking an employer that recognises and rewards commitment and talent
As Head Chef at the Anchor you will receive:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- A very good salary plus a highly achievable bonus scheme of £1000 paid 3 times per year
- Incentives and rewards for outstanding performance
- Training and career development opportunities
- All the support you need to succeed
- Live in accommodation at £49 per week if required.
Previous experience as a head chef in a similar role and the ability to thrive under pressure in a high paced and exciting kitchen is essential.
Chef, Head Chef, Kitchen Manager, Kitchen, Team Work, Food, Leader, Specifications, Live in