Sous Chef - Aragon House
Assistant Manager **New Opening**
Salary: Up to £32,000 per annum
Location: Parsons Green, Fulham
Name of Site: Aragon House
Experience required: 2 years’ Assistant Manager in a relevant business
NEW OPENING – 2019! Aragon House is calling for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team. You’ll be reporting directly to the General Manager and Assistant General Manager and assisting in the development of our boldest site yet!
Aragon House is an ambitious, multi-faceted property operating multiple bars, 2 kitchens, a restaurant area, two function rooms, 14 bedrooms, as well as a huge garden! In all there will be 450+ covers across the site! Sound like fun? Looking for a new challenge?
To help us achieve our exciting plans, we are looking for an experienced and proactive Assistant Manager, who’s keen to make their mark and become part of something from the very beginning!
Opening in Spring 2019, you will be given the chance to help define our overall offer and train our team! Working with The City Pub Group at Aragon House will give you the opportunity to carry on learning and take your career to the next level.
Not only will you be noticed for opening our most ambitious ever site, we also offer excellent benefits including company profit share, share options and bonuses, plus a whole lot more!
What’s on offer for our Assistant Manager:
- Opportunity to make your mark and be part of something really exciting right from the beginning.
- Performance related Share Options.
- A chance to make your mark in a collaborative and fun environment with an experienced General Manager.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 per employee from 2017.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Additional benefits including Cycle to Work Scheme.
- A tangible opportunity to progress your career.
To beat the competition our next Assistant Manager will:
- Have impeccable front of house skills and be a natural host!
- Be able to think on your feet and adapt to situations as they unfold – it’s going to be BUSY so you need to keep up!
- Work as part of a large team, as well as be a leader – you will be responsible for overseeing busy shifts overseeing a large team.
- Have a good understanding of the day-to-day aspects of running a busy business, as well as back of house procedures such as health and safety, stock taking, financials and HR procedures.
Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous:
- Previous experience of working on a new opening from the start.
- Knowledge and working examples of current industry trends.
- A talent for spotting and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
- An understanding of Gross Profit, yield targets, wage targets & budgeting would be an advantage.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in themselves and help us grow our reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you.