Bar & Restaurant Management Couple
Bar, Restaurant & Leisure Complex Management Couple – Goosewood Holiday Park, Sutton-on-the- Forest, York YO61 1ET
Goosewood Holiday Park sits within quiet tranquil grounds on the outskirts of York City, after extensive development in the past years and ongoing plans for the future to provide the finest in family holiday facilities.
We are a family friendly park and there are plenty of facilities to keep the whole family entertained! Our Five Star holiday park facilities include an indoor swimming pool, leisure complex with a modern bar serving snacks, a games room, adventure playgrounds for the children, arcade and mini-market for added convenience
We are looking for an enthusiastic couple to manage the Bar and Pool Complex on this Five Star Holiday Park.
Duties to include: -
- staff management – bar, kitchen and pool staff
- cash handling
- cellar management
- stock control and order submitting for both bar and kitchen
- taking orders and serving drinks and meals
- preparation and service of meals and snacks while delivering consistent food standards and qualities
- ensuring the high standard of cleanliness within the whole complex is achieved and maintained
- ensuring the all food hygiene regulations are strictly adhered to
- overseeing the general day to day running of the bar and pool complex with a fully hands on approach
- preparation of staff rotas
- training of staff
The successful candidates must display a high level of customer service and be able to lead the team by example. Ideally one person would take responsibility for the kitchen and food preparation and service with the other taking a more front of house role.
Proven track record in a similar role is essential.
Working hours to include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays with flexibility to meet the seasonal demands of the business.
A personal licence is required together with the relevant food hygiene qualifications.