General Manager Designate
2 days left
- Pub General Manager
Could you write the next chapter of our success story?
Fuller’s is continually growing and striving to be the best. As we continue to grow we are looking for General Manager Designates to join our management team. As a General Manager Designate, you will support our Operations Manager's with the running of our fantastic destination businesses. This could be a long-term hold, short term cover or support with new acquisitions. Once the perfect pub vacancy arises, we encourage you to apply for the permanent General Manager vacancy.
Our General Manager Designates need to have the same entrepreneurial spirit, business acumen and leadership skills as any other leader in our business.
Ultimately, the smiles on faces, the return visits and the positive reviews are all down to you - making this one of the most rewarding jobs in the hospitality business.
- Run a great pub, backed by the famous Fuller’s brewery
- Enjoy the freedom to make the pub your own
- Adopt a fantastic, friendly team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
For any General Manager, Fuller’s is a special company to work for. You’ll get lots of help and support from Head Office when you need it, but also plenty of encouragement to put your own spin on the pub.
You can take plenty of pride in the role too, knowing that Fuller’s ales, food and service has a reputation as some of the very best in the business.
You’ll need to be commercially minded, making the right decisions to keep customers pouring through the doors. Importantly though, you’ll be a people-person too - mindful that to many, you’re still a good old-fashioned ‘Landlord’.
And of course, you’ll have a team to look after. So we’re looking for somebody with true leadership qualities – able to keep both the customers and the team smiling.
- You’ll be great at leading a team
- You should be highly motivated and commercially focused
- You’ll need to be a great communicator
- You should have previous management experience
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.