Chef De Partie
Chef De Partie
Salary: Up to £22,000
Hours: Up to 50 per week
Location: Burnham Market, North Norfolk
Name of Site: The Hoste
Experience required: NVQ 2 Professional Cookery, or at least 1 year in a fresh food kitchen
Located in the pretty village of Burnham Market, with its excellent local boutique shops and traditional village green. The Hoste is only a couple of miles from the spectacular North Norfolk coastline, designated an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The Hoste kitchen produces modern British cooking with dishes reflecting the best of the region. Serving food all-day, our menus are based on locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. We support and work with a variety of local suppliers, and The Hoste’s lunch and dinner menus change regularly to reflect this approach to food.
We are looking for an experienced Chef de Partie that is ready for a new challenge and wants an opportunity to learn and develop new skills. You will join an experienced and motivated team that love to share ideas and try new things.
Benefits for our Chef de Partie:
- The opportunity to work alongside an award-winning head chef who is passionate about developing his team.
- Consistently working with fresh ingredients and working closely with the head chef to develop interesting and seasonally changing menus.
- Professional Chef Academy training opportunities.
- Share of Tips and Service charge
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 in 2017.
- 50% off food and 20% off drink in all City Pub Co sites.
- Meals and uniforms.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Benefits.
- Flexible shift patterns with 2 days off a week.
About our Chef de Partie:
- An enthusiastic and dynamic Chef de Partie who is ready for a new challenge.
- Have experience of working with fresh ingredients.
- Experience of working in a professional kitchen and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Health and Safety.
- Basic stock and GP control.
- Good communication skills.
- A team player who is willing to work hard and help motivate your team to get the best results from them at all times.
- Someone with a background of dealing with high volume and preparing fresh ingredients.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in what they put on the plate and help us grow our good reputation further.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you.