SALES SUPPORT MANAGER
JW Lees have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Manager to join the sales division and be based from our Greengate Brewery in Manchester. This unique role will work alongside the Director of Sales to provide support to the sales division and drive the commercial side of the business which will include marketing and promotional activities, supplier support and strategic project and action planning with the aim of increasing sales and profitability across the division. Would you like the opportunity to work for a sixth generation, award winning, independent family Brewery?
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding position working within a record-breaking sales team where we can confidently say that that “no two days are the same”, then this role will be of interest to you. We are looking for someone special who has the right attitude, is results driven and more importantly can make those key decisions. If you want to be part of a fast-paced department and are looking for a company who will offer you more then look no further.
The opportunity to work for JW Lees is very appealing and with the high retention at our Greengate Brewery this makes our vacancies even more unique as they don’t often become available. This is a new senior support role within the sales team and we are looking for someone who can play a vital part in the ongoing success of the sales division by making sure that profitable growth is achieved year on year.
- Experience within a customer support function (Essential)
- Strong Business and Commercial awareness (Essential)
- Highly analytical (Essential)
- Confident decision maker (Essential)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills (Essential)
- Provide support to the Director of Sales with the effective running of the sales division
- Support the sales team to deliver on customer commitments and expectations
- Be an effective link between the sales division and internal support functions (Customer Service, Purchasing, Marketing, Technical Services, Finance and Distribution)
- Take ownership of all customer focused trade and sponsored events as well as promotional brochures
- Monitoring of stock levels (POS, promotional kits, glassware and sales literature)
- Attend sales team meetings to provide updates and contribute to the wider activities of the sales team
- Weekly analysis of sales statistics to add value to the performance review process
- Carry out margin analysis and formulate actions plans to optimise sales and margin
- Provide reports to the Director of Sales to support project work and product launches
- Analyse and process all new business submissions ensuring they adhere to company KPI’s
Our six values run through everything we do, and we’ll expect that you are…
- Proud: Proud of JW Lees, Our people, Our pubs, our beers and our food.
- Savvy: Understands what matters, plugged in to the world and never afraid to admit when we’ve made a mistake.
- Honest: We’ll always do what we say and always be straight with each other.
- Passionate: You’ve got to love what you do, otherwise you shouldn’t be doing it.
- Personal: Giving the personal time and attention to every customer and team member, no-ones a number here!
- Together: True team spirit, no one-upmanship, in it together for the long term, helping all to succeed.
As a key member of the JW Lees family we will promise you a competitive package, fantastic team environment and supported development opportunities throughout your career.
First stage group assessments will take place on Thursday 6th June 2019 at our Greengate Brewery, Manchester. (Start time, 10am)