Live-in General Manager/Management Couple
An Exceptional General Manager/Management Couple is required
The Grand Victorian Worthing
Permanent General Manager opportunity
£35,000 (single), £50,000 (couple) plus bonus opportunity and other benefits, including accommodation
The Grand Victorian Hotel is an 18-room hotel and community orientated wet led pub and is situated directly opposite Worthing Station which has direct links to both London and Brighton. The immediate area surrounding the Grand Vic is undergoing significant investment/regeneration and the pub itself is earmarked for capital investment within the next 12 months.
There is a large traditional styled bar with a pool table, dart board and large screen TVs on which all sporting events are shown. We also have a separate bar area, Persia, which is a bookable space for functions and parties.
The opportunity is to significantly grow sales through a customer focused approach that capitalises on our assets and our sense of community.
- This is a diverse environment which requires a strong service and standards focus from a confident leader
- Responsibility for all front and back of house operations
- Building the day to day sales and developing the business to the next stage by putting the pub back on the Worthing map
- An experienced General Manager with a proven background in a high-volume liquor driven site.
- A confident and hands-on leader
- Fun, friendly and outgoing!
- Genuinely enjoys working in hospitality and developing others.
- Confident individual who has passion for what they do
- Experience of managing and developing a dynamic team.
- Highly operational.
- Strong leadership credentials
- Managers who can think on their feet and drive for results!
- High personal standards
- Worthing experience and/or knowledge is highly desirable
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on individual who will have at least two years' experience at General Manager level.
You must hold a Personal Licence and have current trade references
If you think that this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your most recent CV.