General Manager - New Opening
Position: General Manager – New opening
Are looking for an exciting Challenge with a Company that really cares about what they do?
I am looking to speak to experienced, highly motivated, General Managers who are willing and ready to lead and develop a team for a new opening in London.
Our client is a rapidly growing, bespoke, Spanish restaurant group whose concept is fun, fresh and vibrant. They greet guests with a friendly, enthusiastic passion for service and offer a quality dining experience.
- Overall Management of the staff and site
- Develop, training and motivate a great team to deliver fantastic Service.
- Ensure the offer is in line with the company focus while always being unique and different
- Assist in stock control & sales growth
The right person:
- Have experience of working within a branded restaurant
- Be self-motivated and a natural leader
- Will anticipate and prioritise customer needs
- Will enjoy training, coaching and developing others to succeed
- Have a love and understanding of quality, fresh produce
- Comfortable in a fast-passed branded environment
- Financial astute and passionate about customer service
This role offers a starting salary of up to £45,000 + Bonus, a clear progression route and the chance to join a rapidly growing company who heavily invest in their staff.
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to tawana@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment