Head Chef - Middle Eastern Gourmet Burger Group - London - £35,000
Head Chef – Middle Eastern Gourmet Burger Group – London - £35,000
Position: Head Chef
Location: Soho, London
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced grill chef to join the London offshoot of one of the Middle East’s most popular gourmet burger companies.
The food is all made fresh on site, priding themselves on using the highest quality ingredients, including Wagyu beef burgers as a standard! As such, this means this is one of the busiest high-end casual dining options in the West end, so they need a Head Chef who can keep cool and calm under pressure whilst ensuring every single item that leaves the pass is absolutely perfect.
The Head Chef they are looking for should have:
- Proven experience as Head Chef within a similar high-end burger and/or branded concept
- Have excellent knowledge of food hygiene practices
- Fantastic communication skills
- Be an inspirational team leader, ready to train and develop junior members of the team
- Able to work unrestricted full-time within the UK
In return they are offering:
- Generous competitive salary £35,000
- 45hrs per week – that’s your work-life balance sorted!
- Opportunity to grow and develop within an international company with loads of investment behind it
- A supportive working atmosphere where you’ll be treated like one of the family
If you are keen to discuss this role in more detail, please send your CV to: email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, so if you don’t hear back from us in 2 weeks time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch as we have other great roles that may be more suitable!
Tweet us @COREcruitment