Sous Chef- Royal Kitchens £29,000
Location: London based with Travel
Fancy catering for the dignitaries of the world and working with a world class Head Chef at the Royal Household?
About the role:
This role will be based in London and will involve travelling to other Royal residences in and out of London. In return you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, including 33 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays), a 15% employer contribution pension scheme (with the option for flexibility - to increase contributions or draw down as salary) and meals provided. The role also offers the option of Royal Household accommodation, for which there is a salary adjustment.
About the position:
- Knowing that the team is ready to deliver the highest standards
- As Sous Chef you'll help to lead a team of professionals in the Royal Kitchens.
- Supporting the Head Chef, you'll oversee day-to-day operations and support the team to deliver menus for a wide range of events.
- You'll develop and prepare diverse menus and source the very best ingredients, as well as helping to manage stock levels and co-ordinate team rotas.
- You'll motivate and guide the brigade, monitoring their performance and development, as well as training new members.
- Work with senior colleagues to revive dishes and create new menu ideas
The Ideal Candidate
- Stable work history with no large gaps for the last 5 years with excellent references available
- No criminal convictions with UK or EU passport ONLY as you will be security cleared
- Possess catering qualifications
- Have substantial experience gained within 5 star/premier catering operations (Corporate/City contract catering would be ideal), most recently at a Sous chef level, where the highest standards are prerequisite
- Previous experience of fine dining
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Tawana@corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback CV if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment