We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced bar manager to join our small friendly team.
- An experienced bar person with cellar management skills
- You will be working upfront in the business rather than in an office
- You will create a welcoming environment & engage with the local community and guests
- You should enjoy leading your team and moving the business forward
We are award winning venue having achieved Pub of the Year this year from SW Tourism A true country pub with 6 ensuite letting rooms and campsite, we are a thriving business and in our sixth year. As we grow so our staff grow with us so there is lots of scope for advancement.
WHY NOT JOIN US AT THE CROSS KEYS INN
We’re passionate about what we do & we do it with pride, we strive for the highest of standards, always looking to improve whilst watching out for each other. We work hard to establish longstanding bonds within the community we serve.
- Provide an enjoyable environment for the community & guests.
- Lead by example, you will become an ambassador for the Cross Keys Inn.
- Be open to change & work with a positive attitude.
- Grow & develop your team through regular meetings & personal development plans.
- Create a culture of excellence & enthusiasm and encourage this in your team
If you think this describes what you are looking for, send in your CV with a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself.