Chef de Partie – **NEW OPENING**
3 days left
- Pub Chef
Chef de Partie – **NEW OPENING**
Salary: £9.50 per hour – plus share of service charge
Location: Fulham, Central London
Name of Site: Aragon House
Experience required: Minimum 1-years experience working in a fresh food kitchen environment.
**NEW OPENING!** Our BOLDEST opening yet – Aragon House! We are finalising the last few details of this incredible site and looking to recruit stand-out chefs of all levels!
The much-anticipated Aragon House is an ambitious, multi-faceted business operating 2 kitchens, bar and restaurant area, function rooms, 14 bedrooms, as well as a beautiful garden. In all there will be 450+ covers across the site! Does your current job offer this level of scale and excitement?!
To help us achieve our exciting plans, we are looking to recruit a number of outstanding Chef de Partie to to join our brigade and work alongside our Head chef and Sous chef to deliver immaculate food across our many trading areas. If you’re a Chef de Partie that is used to working in a fast-paced environment and would like to move your career on to the next level, Aragon House could be the perfect move for you!
Opening in Spring 2019, For a successful Chef de Partie, training will begin in mid-April and offer an extensive induction to the site and the company.
Working with The City Pub Group at Aragon House will give you the opportunity to carry on learning, this will be our most important opening to date and we’ve employed the very best Head chef to assist in your ongoing training and development.
Not only will our Chef de Partie’s have the opportunity to be involved in our most ambitious project yet, we also offer excellent benefits including company profit share and a plus a whole lot more!
Keen to hear more? Wait no longer and get in touch… you won’t be disappointed!
What our Chef de Partie can expect:
- The opportunity to work alongside a top-drawer head chef who is passionate about developing his team.
- Consistently working with fresh ingredients and working closely with the head chef to develop interesting and seasonally changing menus.
- Flexible shift patterns and 2 days off a week.
- Comprehensive training and development including the opportunity to take part in our chef development programme.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Meals on shift and uniform supplied.
- Employee Assistance Programme and Benefits.
About our future Chef de Partie:
- Enthusiastic and experienced chef who takes pride in what they do and is ready for a new challenge.
- Experience of working in a professional kitchen and able to demonstrate a clear understanding of Health and Safety.
- Basic stock and GP control.
- Effective communication skills.
- A team player who will be eager to motivate and assist fellow team members.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our people just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Gary (HC), Andy (GM) and the Aragon House team