Pub General Manager
General Manager Needed!
My client has a beautiful pub, great location with a good regular trade. Large site with 2 function rooms and a fresh food focus.
About the Venue and Company
- Exceptional customer service and maintaining the highest standards are key for this business
- High quality food and drink
- Stable company in growth! A business where you can put your stamp on the site
About the General Manager position
- Increase management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling and disciplining managers
- Ensure the venue operates smoothly, with sufficient stock and staff levels at all times
- Oversee the preparation of food and drinks, making sure they are prepared up to highest standard
- Cash handling, budget and stock control, and full financial accountability
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work under pressure and resolve customer complaints promptly and according to company guidelines
- Being hands on whenever possible
- Used to working in a high paced and high-volume environment
- Excellent understanding of quality and safety controls
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to abbie@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment