Restaurant Office Manager
Moro is owned by husband and wife team, Sam and Sam Clark and has been a stalwart of the London restaurant scene since 1997. It is highly regarded for bringing the Moorish flavours of Spain, North Africa and the Eastern Mediterranean to London.
The menu changes every 3 weeks; we bake sourdough in our wood oven and use a charcoal grill to give the food its distinctive character.
We are looking for a full-time Office Manager to join our team for:
- Telephone reservations
- Basic book-keeping tasks
- General administrative support for colleagues
Our ideal candidate must have:
- Strong IT, communicative and organisational skills
- Passion about food and drinks
- Ability to multi-task and demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- 6+ months experience in a similar role