Chef de Partie (Frog and Wicket - Kitchen)
FROG AND WICKET - KITCHEN
The Frog and wicket has recently completed a substantial refurbishment enhancing every element of the pub. The New long room can now host parties up to 90 seated guests in a light and airy dining room with it’s own sun terrace and our unique skittle alley now has it’s own fully equipped bar area which is great for an evening out for birthday parties. The large garden area at the rear can seat up to 200 people in a family friendly and secure space. With a brand new extended kitchen we are now even more able to deliver a great food offering to locals and visitors alike and especially our big event days. Always busy, we have a great team who enjoy what they do and make The Frog and Wicket a fun place to work.
What we can offer you;
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career with our industry leading training and development.
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation.
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay.
What We Can Offer You:
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Weekly pay
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
- Discounts at our pubs and hotels
- Industry leading training and development to enhance your career
Chef de Partie
Could you sharpen our focus on fresh food?
As a member of our team as Chef De Partie, you’ll be a key ingredient in the success of our busy kitchen and will thrive on the pace and camaraderie of our kitchen. As a Chef De Partie you will take pride in preparing delicious dishes along with a team of other talented, supportive experienced chefs, driven by your love of food.
We take food seriously at Fuller’s, so you’ll share our passion for fresh food. You will be working with fresh, seasonal, local ingredients and will relish the chance to learn new cooking techniques and putting your ideas into our dishes.
Life in the kitchen is hectic, but exciting. You’ll need strong food preparation skills and be confident in cooking the basics – and you’ll thrive under that constant time pressure.
It is important that you are an excellent team player, have great communication skills and set yourself high standards.
We will offer you training and support to gain your hygiene qualifications and build your knowledge of food but you’ll need people skills too. Chef De Partie is responsible for the junior roles in the kitchen - giving you a great chance to develop the leadership tendencies you need to advance your catering career.