Assistant Manager - Old Ticket Office
- Assistant Pub Manager
Salary: Up to £23,000 per annum
OTE/Bonus Potential: Up to £3,000 per annum
Name of Site: Old Ticket Office
Experience required: Yes, working in a craft beer pub preferred
Since opening our doors in June 2018 the Old Ticket Office has gone from strength to strength earning multiple awards and accolades including CAMRA best new pub of the year and listed in the 100 pubs in the UK. The reason is simple, we serve beer. Lots of beer! With 21 taps including 6 cask lines, our ever-changing beer selection keep the masses coming back for more! We also have a bit of a soft spot for gin with over 25 brands on site at any one time!
There’s a lot to get excited about at the Old Ticket Office and we are now looking for an Assistant Manager that loves beer just as much as we do, with a background in high volume service, an entrepreneurial spirit and energy to drive the business forward and continue our winning streak!!
We offer excellent benefits including company profit share, share options and bonuses, plus a whole lot more.
About our Assistant Manager:
- Experience of running both bar and floor services in a high-volume environment
- A strong, experienced and charismatic leader who can lead from the front and develop their teams.
- It’s a busy bar, so being able to think on your feet and adapt to situations as they unfold is a must.
- Comfortable using systems and processes including cash handling and rotas.
- Working knowledge of general Health & Safety and overall compliance.
- Enjoy and maintain the high standards the pub is known for as well as finding creative ways to attract new customers.
Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of local and international craft beer, gin and cocktail trends.
- Cellar Management including ordering and stock control.
- An understanding of Gross Profit, yield targets, wage targets & budgeting would be an advantage.
- Social Media & Events planning.
- A Personal Licence.
What’s in it for our Assistant Manager:
- An achievable Transparent Bonus Scheme of up to £3,000 a year.
- Performance related Share Options.
- Huge training and learning opportunities including on job, external courses and our 10-month Assistant Managers Development Programme.
- A chance to make your mark in a collaborative and fun environment with an enthusiastic support team and interesting range of customers.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 per employee in 2017.
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink.
- Cycle to Work Scheme & Child Care Vouchers.
- A tangible opportunity to progress your career.
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group.
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers.
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within.
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in the service they provide.
We look forward to hearing from you.