Sous Chef - Stunning High-End Gastro Pub - Surrey - £40,000
Sous Chef – Stunning High-End Gastro Pub – Surrey - £40,000
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 dependent on experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Sous Chef to hit the ground running at this stunningly beautiful gastro pub/restaurant in the heart of the Surrey countryside.
This pub/restaurant pride themselves on providing a welcoming atmosphere that oozes character and charm whilst serving a seasonal and locally sourced menu based on traditional British cuisine.
The venue has recently been refurbished to an incredible standard, with the food offering to match – think elevated pub classics to a rosette standard. So they need a Sous Chef who can support the Head Chef in ensuring dishes are executed perfectly each time as well as training and developing the junior members of the team.
Their ideal Sous Chef should:
- Have recent senior kitchen experience within a high-end kitchen environment
- Positive, approachable “can do” attitude
- The ability to lead a busy kitchen team
- Be a perfectionist, ensuring all dishes leave the pass perfect every time
- Excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
- Have own transport or live in the local area due to the location of the site
They are offering a very competitive salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience, as well as plenty of growth and development potential within this highly rated independent hospitality group.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.