Head Chef - Award-winning Gastro Pub - Bromley - £38,000
Head Chef – Award-winning Gastro Pub – Bromley - £38,000
Salary: Up to £38,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Head Chef to lead an established brigade at an award-winning Gastro pub in the heart of Kent. This pub is part of a local group that was born out of the passion of a Savoy trained Head Chef, so the food is classically British, fresh and seasonal.
In addition to offering a classic gastro pub menu, they offer a wonderfully seasonal and accessible tasting menu. It’s a real foodie destination lubricated by delicious local ales!
They are looking for a Head Chef that has flair and ambition, who has extensive experience working with fresh produce and who can inspire and lead the team to produce excellent results every time.
The ideal Head Chef:
- Will be an experienced and inspirational Head Chef, ready to share knowledge and passion with the team
- Be able to deliver excellent presentation of food and consistency
- Have excellent knowledge of all aspects of kitchen management inc. staff training, food hygiene, and kitchen financials
- Be passionate about using fresh and local seasonal food
In return you will be offered
- Generous salary up to £38,000 + tips
- Access to discretionary bonus scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Working with fresh, seasonal and local produce
- Meals and drinks whilst on shift
- A fantastic work environment where you’ll be made to feel like part of the family.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.