Food & Beverage Manager - The Hoste
At The Hoste we are extremely passionate about our freshly cooked food, sourced at the height of seasonality and presented beautifully. Also offering 62 unique and individually designed bedrooms, we regularly have a full-house of guests that need looking after; some guests may even bring their family dog with them so there’s always a friendly pooch to say hello to. Our drinks list isn’t too shabby either, offering excellent wines and beers from outstanding local breweries.
We are now looking for a highly experienced, dedicated and experienced Food & Beverage Manager to oversee both our two busy restaurants, our secret English walled garden and our two contrasting bars. Expect to work within a collaborative and enthusiastic team that are passionate about creating a buzzing atmosphere to keep your locals loyal and new guests impressed.
We are searching for someone to join this busy, service-led hotel including bars and restaurants who has a genuine love for great service, amazing food and incredible drinks!
We offer a competitive salary, a share of the tips, company-wide discounts, stonking staff parties, profit share, on duty meals and a whole lot more.
Why not join #TeamHoste today!
What’s in it for our Food and Beverage Manager:
- An achievable Transparent Bonus Scheme of up to £2k a year
- Performance related Share Options
- Huge training and learning opportunities including on job and external courses
- A chance to make your mark in a collaborative and fun environment with an enthusiastic support team and interesting range of customers
- Employee Profit Share Scheme – paid out £750 per employee in 2017
- Company-wide benefits including 50% off food and 20% off drink
- Cycle to Work Scheme and Employee Assistance Programme
- A tangible opportunity to progress your career
About our Food and Beverage Manager:
- Experience of running high volume pub, events & restaurant service and liaising with the kitchen team
- The ability to work as part of a team, as well as be a leader – you will need to work on projects and assume total responsibility for the delivery of food & beverage to our guests
- We have a really strong food offering and we want our service to match the level of quality we put on the plate
- Be customer driven and enjoy engaging with guests and cultivating relationships within the community
- Working knowledge of general Health & Safety and overall compliance, P&L analysis and HR
- Strong knowledge of stock control & ability to attain GP targets
- Enjoy and maintain the high standards the venue is known for as well as finding creative ways to attract new guests
Some or all of the following skills would be advantageous:
- A love of food and drink with a strong working knowledge of bar and restaurant products
- Events planning, including the use of the function room
- Operated by the award-winning vibrant and rapidly growing City Pub Group
- Each one of our sites, much like our teams, is individual a unique and quirky personality!
- We believe in looking after our People just as well as we look after our customers
- Have a passion for developing people’s careers and promoting from within
Applicants must be passionate and take great pride in how we attend to our guests whilst helping us grow our good reputation further.
We look forward to hearing from you. Greg and the Team