Head Chef - Award winning historic gastro-pub - Cheadle - £35,000
Head Chef – Award winning historic gastro-pub – Cheadle - £35,000
Location: Neston, Cheshire
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head Chef to take the lead at this award-winning countryside gastropub, just a few miles from Manchester.
This group of pubs pride themselves on providing a welcoming atmosphere within their local communities, offering freshly prepared and cooked British gastro pub favourites served alongside their very own locally brewed ales and beers.
The ideal Head Chef should:
- Have recent senior kitchen experience within a fresh food kitchen
- Positive, approachable “can do” attitude
- The ability to lead a busy kitchen team with fantastic communication skills
- Be a perfectionist, ensuring all dishes leave the pass perfect every time
- Excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
In return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000
- 28 days holiday
- Clear career progression within the company
- Meals and drinks whilst on shift
- Uniform provided
- Generous food discount to use across their sites
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.