Assistant General Manager - South London - £28,000 - Street food and live music
Assistant General Manager – South London - £28,000 – Street food and live music
Position: Assistant General Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000
A quirky yet quality independent bar is looking for a hands-on, passionate Bars Manager or Assistant General manager to take on the day-to-day running of their new business venture. The company currently operated few sites with more openings planned.
About the Venue and Company
- Buzzy and lively operation in Central London
- Expanding company with diverse food and drinks operations
- Relatively young on the market but already making a great impact!
About the position
- Overseeing day to day management of the venues
- Responsible for licensing, health and safety, atmosphere management and team leading!
- Oversee all drinks stock management, P&L, budgeting, training and marketing!
The Ideal Candidate
- Must love being hands on!
- Love fresh food and lively concepts
- Understand a high volume, fast passed environment with BIG drinks sales!
- Very much a people person, enjoying being on the floor and not stuck in the office.
- Team leading skills and an exceptional communicator! You will be leasing between all street food outlets.
- Have strong stock and financial understanding
- Must have experience in a large London venue.
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Jacob@corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment