Assistant General Manager - South London - Street Food and Cocktails!
6 days left
- Assistant Pub Manager
Assistant General Manager – South London – Street Food and Cocktails!
Position: Assistant General Manager
A quickly expanding, quirky yet quality bar and Street food group are looking for a hands-on, passionate Assistant General Manager to take on the day to day running of their Brand-new venue! The company has a few sites currently, 2 openings very shortly will be rapidly expanding across London!
About the Venue and Company
- Beautiful new opening in the heart of west London
- Small but expanding London based operation
About the position
- Overseeing day to day management of the venue
- Responsible for Licensing, health and safety, atmosphere management and team leading!
- Oversee all drinks stock management, P&L, budgeting, training and Marketing!
The Ideal Candidate
- Must love being hands on!
- Love fresh food and unique concepts
- Understand a high volume, fast passed environment with BIG drinks sales!
- Very much a people person, enjoying being on the floor and not stuck in the office.
- Team leading skills and an exceptional communicator! You will be leasing between all street food outlets.
- Have strong stock and financial knowledge
- Must have experience in a large London venue or events space!
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to jacob@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Apply for Assistant General Manager - South London - Street Food and Cocktails!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly