Head Chef -elegant & fun Gastro Pub- Bury St Edmunds - £38,000
Head Chef –elegant & fun Gastro Pub– Bury St Edmunds - £38,000
Salary: Up to £38,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Head Chef to lead the brigade at a beautifully restored, 16th Century Gastro pub in the heart of Bury St Edmunds. This pub is part of a growing pub group based in Suffolk that prides itself on providing a warm welcome to all it’s visitors with an exceptional and locally sourced menu.
The menu is classically Modern British so requires a Head Chef that has previous experience working within a classic gastro pub environment, one who is bursting with ideas, passionate about using fresh, seasonal and locally sourced products and above all be an excellent leader to the kitchen team.
The ideal Head Chef:
- Will be an experienced and inspirational Head Chef, ready to share knowledge and passion with the team
- Be able to deliver excellent presentation of food and consistency
- Have excellent knowledge of all aspects of kitchen management inc. staff training, food hygiene, and kitchen financials
- Be passionate about using fresh and local seasonal food
- Live in the local area or have own transport due to the location of the site
In return you will be offered
- Generous salary up to £38,000 + tips
- 28 days holiday
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Reward and recognition
- Meals and drinks whilst on shift
- Uniform provided
- Generous food and room discounts to use across the brand
- A fantastic work environment where you’ll be made to feel like part of the family.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.