£26,000 + Fantastic career progression
Who will you be working for?
An award-winning pub group, who site boasts the best in British hospitality with individuality, character and quirky charm which is the perfect setting for a laid-back yet distinctly memorable drinking and dining experience.
For this role you will need:
- The ability to produce top quality fresh food at volume.
- Good hygiene awareness and be able to manage consistency
- The desire and determination to climb the career ladder
- Good organisation/communication skills
- Recent experience at recognised establishments as Jnr Sous Chef or CDP
- To work effectively as part of a kitchen team
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to tawana@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment