Sous Chef - Popular Wine Bar - £30,000
Sous Chef – Popular Wine Bar – £30,000
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a motivated Sous Chef to support the Head Chef at this elegant wine bar and restaurant in the heart of central London.
This venue prides themselves on providing a welcoming atmosphere that oozes charm whilst serving modern European cuisine that’s matched against their extensive wine collection.
Their ideal Sous Chef should:
- Have recent senior kitchen experience within a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Positive, approachable “can do” attitude with a desire to learn
- The ability to lead a busy kitchen team
- Be a perfectionist, ensuring all dishes leave the pass perfect every time
- Excellent knowledge of health & hygiene practices, and able to train and coach junior members of staff
- Strong decision making and organisational skills
They are offering a competitive salary up to £30,000 dependent on experience and the opportunity to join one of London’s most exciting independent hospitality groups.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.