£25,000 - £27,000
Who will you be working for?
A growing, independent bakery brand with a portfolio of 20+ sites, they have a bespoke offering of home-made, delicious fresh food, bread & cakes.
They are seeking an experienced Head Baker to support the training & development of their culinary teams. This is a great opportunity for a Chef who is keen to move into a learning & development role with an award-winning bakery brand.
Key duties include:
- Training and development of bakery teams
- Support bakeries within your remit, which will also include conducting food visits to
ensure standards are met
- Provide audits on all Food training visits, clearly defining areas of improvement
- Coach, develop and engage in support visits to drive awareness of opportunities of improvement
- Assist line manger with new openings
- Drive the learning and development culture throughout the brand
- Be a brand ambassador
- Build strong channels of communication support to operations and food team
- Feedback ideas solutions and issues to relevant departments
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment