Kitchen Manager - Central Production Units
- Pub Chef
Kitchen Manager – Delivery CPU kitchens - £35,000
Location: Sites across North & East London
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Kitchen Manager to join a new and rapid expanding group that operates delivery-only kitchens for a number of popular restaurant brands.
I’m looking for experienced and driven Kitchen Managers who are capable of looking after numerous kitchens within the central production unit and who can work to strict company standards and specifications whilst managing a team of chefs.
The ideal Kitchen Manager:
- Will be an ambitious and experienced Kitchen Manager with a chef and customer service background
- Have steady experience managing a CPU
- Previous experience leading a busy, fast-paced kitchen
- Can keep calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills with a fantastic team spirit
- Be able to recruit, train, and coach junior team members
- An excellent understanding of food health & safety
In return you will be offered
- Competitive salary £35,000
- The opportunity to work for an ambitious and rapidly expanding food service group
- Plenty of growth and development within the company!
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact me on +44 207 790 2666 to discuss the role in further detail.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Apply for Kitchen Manager - Central Production Units
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly