1 day left
- Pub Chef
SOUS CHEF WANTED FOR A BEAUTIFUL RESTAURANT WITHIN A VINEYARD ON THE OUT SKIRTS OF ALFRISTON.
Rock Recruitment has started working with a restaurant buried away within the countryside of East Sussex.
This unique venue is one to keep an eye on this year, with the Head Chef working towards getting the restaurant accredited in the near future. The menu is ever changing in line with the season's and the caliba of dishes created are exquisite.
This is a great opportunity for a Sous Chef looking to take the next step within their career and learn from a talented Head Chef.
As the Sous Chef you will need to be:
- Knowledgeable in seasonal produce
- Have the ability to run a kitchen in the head chefs absence
- Be able to demonstrate leadership skills
- Have creative ideas to help with moving the restaurant into achieving accreditation
- Be career driven and passionate about high quality food and ingredients
- High levels of knowledge in food hygiene
If you have been a Sous Chef in a Rosette kitchen or Michelin kitchen previously this would be a bonus....although not essential. As long as you can demonstrate your ability to create fine food you will be considered.
The benefits of working with this company include:
- Training and career progression
- 30 days holiday a year
- Christmas off
- Reduced hours in the winter
- Private medical care
- At least 2 days off a week
Apply for SOUS CHEF
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly