Operations Manager - London - £55,000
Operations Manager – High street grab & go, London! £55,000
With a recent set of new store openings, the company in question are a branded high street, food retail (high quality) concept. With great food and amazing coffee, I am looking for someone passionate and driven, with strong people skills.
Benefits for an Operations Manager
- A chance to grow with an outstanding company
- Be part of a special concept where the product is KEY!
- Competitive salary
- Plenty of autonomy on a growing and ambitious company and a chance to be heard
The Role of an Operations Manager
- Manging and coaching general managers as the business grows
- Working closely with the founder on sales strategies and business growth
- Maintaining the level of consistency with regards to the product at an exceptions level
- Customer service and guest relations is KEY!
- Be at the front of expansions and execute innovative ideas and standards of service
- Be a leader whilst have diversity to work with people on all levels, from team member up to management.
Please note only apply for this position if you are coming from a most recent, branded (grab &go or coffee) back ground.
If you are on Operations Manager and you think you would be suitable for this position, then please apply and if your CV is relevant you will receive a call.