Roaming Chef - Stunning gastro-pub group - £13ph
Roaming Chef – Stunning gastro-pub group - £13ph
Location: Sites across East Anglia & Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £13ph
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a roaming Sous Chef to help support operations for 10 sites across East Anglia and Hertfordshire wherever help is required.
This successful restaurant & gastro-pub group pride themselves on offering a range of accessible menus, mainly focused on seasonal and locally sourced modern British/European classics, and due to the popularity of their venues require additional help, especially during the peak summer/tourist seasons.
The roaming Sous Chef will be trained up to work across all the sites, spending at least 1 week working at each venue to help cover any staff shortages in the kitchen. It would be ideal for a Chef who enjoys travelling and trying out different kitchens!
The ideal roaming Sous Chef:
- Will be enthusiastic and motivated with previous Sous or Snr CDP experience
- Previous experience working within a fresh gastropub or restaurant environment
- Able to deliver consistently delicious food
- Have an approachable personality
- A strong understanding of food health & safety
- Have own transport and be willing to travel across the area to various sites as and when business requires.
In return, you’ll be offered a competitive salary hourly within a supportive environment where you’ll be encouraged to grow and develop as well as all the fantastic benefits of working for a successful local hospitality brand.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this advert.
Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Due to the high number of applicants we receive, sadly we cannot reply to everyone, therefore if you do not hear back from us within 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.