Operations Manager / Casual Dining Concept
3 days left
- Pub Manager
Position: Operations Manager / Casual Dining Concept
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Bonus
Are you a hands-on leader with great people skills?
We are looking for an Operations Manager for a growing hospitality business! The concept is a Casual Dining. The right person must be switched on with a can-do attitude to their work. Ideally you should be able to work away from home, always on the move, participate in the new restaurant openings and have experience with project management / new openings, the brand is looking to expand and open 20 restaurants in the next couple of years. The candidate has to be driven individual with proven track record and great career stability.
- Passionate, motivated and no afraid of a challenge
- Rational, organised and an analytical thinker
- Get up and go attitude – hard worker, hands on
- Social and committed to building good company cultural
- Financially astute, understands the necessity for cost control and sales driving!
- Forward thinking with a strong knowledge of the casual dining scene
- Should have overseen at least a couple of restaurants previously as Area / Operations Manager
- Should have had a team report into you which includes General Managers and marketing experts
- Very comfortable openings as well as restructuring and re branding
- Commercially aware and strategic – comfortable working closely with a dynamic board team to grow this great business!
- Experience with delivering training at both operational and management level
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to Simona!
Apply for Operations Manager / Casual Dining Concept
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly