Temporary Chef - Hourly Rate - Weekly Pay - Coastal Hotel - Ongoing work - Temporary Chef - Pembrokeshire
Platinum Recruitment are working in partnership with an in dependant coastal hotel in Pembrokeshire and we have a fantastic opportunity for a Temporary chef to join their team.
Why choose our Client?
Our client has a beautiful spa hotel on the coast of Wales and working with them can be fun and rewarding. Working as an agency chef can open many doors for more follow on work or permanent roles.
What's in it for you?
Working for Platinum Recruitment as your employer comes with great benefits which include
- Hourly Rate - Get paid for every hour that you work
- Weekly pay - You get paid every Friday)
- Working alongside your dedicated consultants who care and value your hard work.
- Free Accommodation if required
- Meals on duty
- Free Parking for this client
- Use of onsite gym and spa facilities
- Referral Schemes via Platinum Recruitment
- Hourly rate depending on experience
- £10-£15 per hour
Working as a temporary chef at this hotel brings you the opportunity to work within a new kitchen and learn new skills and types of cooking than what you make have be used to from your previous full time roles. As an agency chef you will be required to work a variety of shifts over the next several weeks whilst they try to recruit full time staff.
Sound like the role for you?
Please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number for all the details on this Temporary Chef role near Pembrokeshire
Job Number │ 912126
Platinum Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.