Self Employed Manager - The Pied Bull
The Pied Bull, is a traditional pub/hotel which sits on the high street of Newton-le-Willows, near Warrington. This is a multi-faceted business which has an established reputation for food, drink, entertainment and its letting rooms.
We now have plans to complete a total refurbishment of this pub to a high standard with a proposed investment of over £1,000,000 to enhance it to its very best and to create a fantastic pub restaurant that will appeal to all.
This pub may suit
This is a great business for an experienced operator who ideally knows the area but will bring a wealth of experience of the hospitality trade – You will be comfortable in a larger scale environment, serving food and drink to a high standard, with high volumes and a changing market place and know how to manage a strong team and maintain excellent standards of service for both food and drink and the letting side of this business. The Pied Bull is available on a Retail Contract or available on a lease to an experienced operator.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager
Apply for Self Employed Manager - The Pied Bull
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly