Self-Employed Manager - The Bell Hotel
The Bell Hotel, Suffolk is a stunning, period pub/hotel in the small market town of Mildenhall. It’s an 18th Century coaching inn which offers plenty features including beautiful beamed ceilings and welcoming fireplaces which offers generous and multifunctional trading space for serving food and drink, alongside a good sized letting rooms business and sits in a great location on the high street. Just fifteen minutes from Newmarket, and half an hour from Cambridge making it a great base to explore this beautiful area. The area also attracts golfers with the West Sussex Golf Course nearby.
This pub may suit
This pub is a great business opportunity for an experienced operator as the potential for this site is great. You will have a passion for pub/hotel businesses and know how to manage a strong team offering great standards. You will excel in marketing the business and familiar with booking forums and social. You will also have experience managing a team of people and delivering great standards to encourage return trade.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
- You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager
Apply for Self-Employed Manager - The Bell Hotel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly