Self-Employed Manager - The Red Lion
The Red Lion, Hope is a traditional village community pub which is known for offering great value food and drinks. There are local residents living within easy walking distance, alongside those in several surrounding villages and the pub offers some great facilities including a spacious open area and a fabulous outdoor beer garden and children’s play area space for the relaxing in the warmer weather. There is also a medium size car park and capacity for serving food to 100 covers. It’s a great opportunity for an operator who thrives in a small village environment, who can deliver a consistent food and drink offer and is great at building relationships within the community. It’s also within easy driving distance of Wrexham and Chester.
The trading area has a spacious open plan feel (with space for 100 covers). It has feature fireplaces and decorative walls and a central bar for easy service to the whole pub with separate dining corners, a kitchen and access to external drinking area and beer garden (with a children’s play area) for relaxing and drinking on warmer days. There is also a car park with room for up to 16 cars and offers WIFI.
This pub is due to undergo a full internal and external refresh with new decorations and fixtures & fittings on the inside and outside. New drinking areas will be added externally alongside brand-new signage.
The private accommodation includes 3 bedrooms, a private kitchen and lounge
This pub may suit
An experienced licensed trade operator with a good knowledge of food and staffing, who is great at delivering quality food and drink and consistent service. You will also have a great personality and be able to establish relationships with locals and know how to encourage return trade with themed events suitable for the local community.
About the Contract
Our retail contract is a fantastic way to run a pub on a self-employed basis, but have the comfort and support of knowing that we are right beside you to guide you through this business venture
You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that the fixed costs associated with running a small business are not yours. Leaving you free to focus entirely on delivering a great retail offer to drive sales and profit.
What’s on Offer
- Low cost entry
- A ready-made pub with tried and tested food and drinks offers
- 3-year contract (3-month notice period) rent free
- Most of the day to day running costs are covered by us
- LOTS of support from Punch
- Accommodation included
- 5-day Induction course – free of charge is provided together with additional on-going training, a support package and a dedicated Punch Development Manager to help you develop your business
You only pay for:
- Internal Maintenance
* The calculation of the initial ingoing costs assumes a minimum deposit (£3,000 or £5,000) plus legal fees. The subsequent deposit build up can be paid over the term of the contract and up to £100 per week. This can be discussed with the Punch Development Manager
Apply for Self-Employed Manager - The Red Lion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly