Chef De Partie
Chef de Partie - Quality Fresh Food Restaurant
Location: Windermere, Lake Distrct
Salary: £22,000-25,000 + Live-in Accommodation Available!
Our client, a quality fresh food restaurant operation, is looking for a passionate and experienced Chef de Partie to assist in the running of their popular operation in the Windermere area.
Working within this brigade you will have the full support of an experienced senior kitchen team (as well as the management and front of house team) and the opportunity to grow with the business, with new opportunities already in the pipeline for the right person. As well as having some relevant experience, the most important thing is that you have the right attitude as it's all about the attitude towards your work, the passion for the kitchen/fresh food and the want to learn more and develop your skills!
* Strong Chef de Partie experience in a fresh food restaurant/hotel operation.
* A strong passion for the kitchen, fresh food and working in a team.
* A great attitude with a willingness to learn and the hunger to develop their skills.
* Ideally some experience of working to specs.
* The ability to work well under pressure.
* A great personality – fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
If you are successful you will be joining a great company and benefit from:
* A fantastic salary package
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* A dynamic, changing and developing company
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
If you have the relevant experience detailed above and are looking for a challenge of working in a dynamic, expanding business then please forward your CV. Should this opportunity not be right for you please visit our website for further opportunities
Apply for Chef De Partie
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly