£22000 to £24000 plus great tips and benefits
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Ahead of an exciting, busy Summer we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Manager to join our beautiful pub restaurant The Prae Wood Arms in St Albans.
As Assistant Manager you'll be ensuring the smooth running of our busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, helping to train & lead our lovely team and managing busy services & special events. You'll also have the chance to get involved in deciding what beers to have n tap, what gins & wines to stock, what events to run and, in conjunction with the Head Chef and Manager, what food to serve.
We have the freedom of a great independent local built on the idea that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and the team) but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing us up whenever we need it. We’re also really keen on training and internal promotions as most of our best people came from within the business. Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
- Passionate about food and drink
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager in a similar business
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Keen & eager to learn and, most importantly, to make people happy!
What we offer our Assistant Manager in return:
- A competitive salary
- Great tips
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom of helping to run a pub as an independent business
- Ongoing training and development
- Personal and career growth opportunities
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs and grow with the group
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Assistant Manager then get in touch!
Apply for ASSISTANT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly