£22000 to £28000 plus great tips and benefits
Englefield Green, Surrey
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our stunning pub restaurant The Bailwick in situated on the edge of Windsor Great Park in Egham, Surrey.
As Deputy Manager you'll be ensuring the smooth running of our busy pub. That means you'll be serving guests in the bar & restaurant, training & leading our team and managing busy services & special events. You'll also get involved in deciding what beers to have on tap, what gins & wines to stock, what events to run and, in conjunction with the Head Chef and Manager, what food to serve.
We have the freedom of a great independent local built on the idea that the most important thing is happy people (both guests and the team) but with the financial stability and savvy know-how of a big group backing us up whenever we need it. Oh, and we like beer. A lot.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all things food and drink
- Previous experience as a Deputy Manager in a similar environment
- Focused on training, leading and developing your team
- Hands on with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Proven ability to drive sales, help achieve GP & Labour and, most importantly, make people happy!
What we offer our Deputy Manager in return:
- A competitive salary
- Great tips
- Genuine work/life balance
- The freedom to run the pub as your own
- Personal and career development opportunities
- Discount and employee benefit scheme
- Pension scheme
- Flexibility to move between pubs and grow with the group
If that sounds like your cup of tea (or G&T) and you think you’ve got what it takes to be our new Deputy Manager then get in touch!